Monday, April 12, 2010

Business in Seoul

We finally decided on our holiday plans for May and  picked up our tickets from the travel agent.  This time I took my camera so I could get some shots to share with you.  I wanted to do this  because Mr. Marco Polo has been such a kind, patient and accommodating gentleman.

Mr. Polo is fluent in English and has been able to provide sound advice and custom tours along with hotel reservations and airline tickets.  I would definitely recommend him if you find yourself in Korea and in need of a travel agent.  He is located in Itaewon, Seoul.

My first impression was that  of a somewhat shy, quiet man.  However the prospect of having his picture taken illustrated another side.  Not only is he loving the camera, he also wanted to show off his considerable talent with the alto saxophone.  He is very proud of his instrument which is a Mark VI.

Should you find yourself in need of his services he can be reached at:

      okmarcopolo@gmail.com       flymarcopolo@yahoo.com
      Mobile: 010-2757-2300



Al and I have a  favorite restaurant also located in Itaewon, called La Cigale Montmartre.  No surprise that it is French and it's specialty is mussels.   There is a large variety of sauces which are exquisite and not only are the portions very generous, but the prices reasonable.

Cheers until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment