Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Provence, South Korea

Today is election day and the gym is closed.  Since the weather was glorious, I decided to go for a walk and explore a nearby small community called Provence.  You can see by the architecture and the beautiful colours why it  got its name.



























 In case you can't read this, it is the Spaghetti Factory.  However, it was not a restaurant.


 I decided to venture further into the hills.


 We are back in Korea..





 Summer is here and so are the beautiful flowers.








 The vista is breathtaking but also hazy this morning.  But hopefully you will get an idea of how high I was able to climb.








 I did not get lost and managed to find my way home.




1 comment:

  1. Hehe, Buzz Coffee!! Great pictures! Looks like a very fun place to visit, given all the colours! Glad to hear that you didn't get lost. Must just be the Canadian air that does that to you ;)

    ReplyDelete