Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Settling In




Where has the time gone!   We are busy preparing for the winter, and have yet to see all our friends and catch up with everyone.

The world stopped when our beautiful grand-daughter was born.  Grand-children help keep you young but also remind you that you are no longer twenty!

Living in the country suits me perfectly.  I do not think I will miss the bustle of the city.  I very much look forward to trying my hand at  photography as I hike and snowshoe this winter.  I look forward to your feedback when I post my work.  I am fortunate to have a good friend out here who is a talented photographer and I intend to pick up a few pointers from him.

It was wonderful to be with family at Thanksgiving and enjoy all our favorite family dishes.  This year  everyone contributed making it a lot easier for me.  I think this will become a new family tradition especially since our family continues to grow.

Al and I work out every day to get in shape for our trekking trip in April.  Our plans have yet to be finalized, but we are working on it.  Most of our friends think we are a bit extreme although there is one who has asked to join us.

I often think of Korea and do become nostalgic at times.  As time passes I become increasingly aware how much I was affected by our experience.

Until next time, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment