Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Best Laid Plans






When I woke up this morning I decided to venture out on my own by bus. My goal was to go to the city of Ilsan and find a hairdresser and hopefully Costco. Unfortunately, I ended up in Seoul!


Funnily enough one of the first things I saw was this Stress Clinic. I wonder if they have these strategically placed near metro stations.








Fortunately, I don't mind wandering around aimlessly. I did find a couple of possibilities for lunch. For instance this unique fresh fish place.










Or this wonderful Italian Restaurant.











I loved wandering through the small side streets, and realized it might not be such a worry in terms of getting lost. By the way, I did get home safe and sound. I think I know where I went wrong and will try to get to Ilsan again.

1 comment:

  1. All roads lead to Costco?

    I envy your adventures! Do they need a psychiatrist at that stress clinic? I could be on the next boat.

    ReplyDelete