Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Neighbourhood








This is the cafe across the street from our campus located in the Heyri Village which is the artist's community.



Here is an artist's version of a bicycle which I am sure most of you would appreciate!!


Next is a car wash. I couldn't believe how small it was, even trucks will go through. They use almost no water, all you see is a mild mist.

Some of the architecture in the artist's village is quite unique.

In case some of you were wondering.... we have a golf course right next to our campus. Too bad we don't play golf.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I would just take this opportunity to say hi to Cathy. I am assuming that Heidie being in Korea was sufficient motivation for her to embrace the technology required to read this.....
    I don't play golf either :-)
    Great blog Heidie! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete